Software Design Engineer --Test
Our client is looking for an SDET to join this teams scum environment who wants to work with a growing cutting edge company in Seattle. If working at the intersection of Big Data and the Internet of Things this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Develop test plans and methodologies across a wide variety of technologies.
- APIs in C#, Java, Python
- Desktop APIs in C#, Java
- Extend the test capabilities of the team, bringing online new test frameworks and shared tools.
- Collaborate with Software, Hardware and Firmware engineering to define test requirements.
- Extend the continuous integration capabilities of the team by developing the tests and best practices for the team.
- At least 4 years of industry experience.
- Cross platform experience utilizing Windows, Linux, and MacOS X
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related field and at least 2 years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in C# or Java.
Nice to have
- Proficiency in Python or Ruby.
- Experience developing and debugging test automation.
- Preference for and experience being part of an Agile/Scrum based team.
Proven proficiency in multiple languages and interacting with multi-language libraries and tools.