Xtreme Consulting is looking for an energetic, top-level Software Test Engineer to be part of our dynamic testing team. This person must have solid, recent experience and be able to demonstrate their capabilities within the testing environment, including writing test plans and executing test cases. They have a passion for teamwork, and for a collaborative work space. This person is a natural problem-solver and is proactive at managing his/her work deliverables, and can navigate complex business requirements with ease.
- Understand software requirements and define test coverage. Make any clarifications as required.
- Create test plans and test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Inform the feature team about all resources required for software testing.
- Execute all test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Perform regression testing every release (manual and automated)
- Automate test cases based on priorities.
- Contribute to the design and development of the common test framework.
- Understand complex business requirements and help design creative solutions.
- Collaborate in a team-focused, agile development environment.
- Deliver industry-leading software with high quality and at a fast cadence.
- Embrace technical excellence and continuous learning.
- Confidently contribute and adapt to changing requirements, ideas, and solutions.
- Support, encourage, and contribute to the growth and success of the entire team.
- Anticipate, recognize, and solve emergent technical challenges.
- Recent experience in software testing, writing test plans, designing/executing test cases, and reporting bugs.
- Strong problem solving, programming, and debugging skills in a C#/.Net Framework.
- Experience writing test case automation, test frameworks, and test tools.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.
- Possess strong willingness to learn, collaborate, and communicate.
- Undergraduate/graduate degrees in Computer Science/Math/Science fields.
- Required is a Experience with Selenium/SpecFlow/NUnit.
- Understanding of cloud computing, specifically Microsoft Azure.