Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator
XtremeCreative is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator for a client to help build awareness for their international brands and products. The ideal candidate will have experience coordinating the development, execution and evaluation of digital marketing campaigns through various online channels, and will have a passion and understanding of the latest technologies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with product innovation, product marketing, digital marketing and sales teams to understand key product pushes and retail initiatives in order to drive results.
- Gather and utilize market research data to evaluate campaign performance and competitive position.
- Manage marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities from campaign inception to completion; analyze campaign success to determine ROI.
- Development and management of marketing calendars, coordination of content for brand awareness, product marketing and event promotions across a range of online channels.
- Work with the in-house Creative Team to create and/or receive content, ensuring content is based on analytics and in line with brand target identifiers and markers.
- 2-4 years of digital marketing or related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Effective understanding of the latest technologies and the willingness/ability to learn new technologies.
- Strong knowledge and direct experience planning and developing digital campaigns and execution, and a thorough understanding of campaign metrics and analysis.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated, energetic and confident.