Senior Digital Strategist
XtremeCreative is seeking a Digital Strategist who truly understands building a brand with a focus on social media, content marketing, digital and mobile experiences. The role will serve as a thought leader in using technology and content to connect with our client’s audiences, aligning digital strategy with their business goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be the agency’s go-to resource for digital trends, activation and implementation with a solid grasp of digital marketing best practices and emerging technologies.
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies, content assessments and recommendations, click path analysis and recommendations, consumer journeys, trend reports, and award-winning ideas and work (for presentations to clients in a variety of industries).
- Grow the role of strategy through the development of relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Inform and educate team and clients with digital insights, trends, technology and opportunities.
- Evaluate the function and effectiveness of key components of a client’s digital ecosystem and make recommendations to clients.
- Identify opportunities and craft an effective approach to content creation, cross channel user activation, and platform utilities that will solve business problems for our clients and fulfill user needs.
- Work alongside account service, digital content creators, creative, media and programmers, feeding them digital insights, ideas and thinking from opportunity identification to execution.
- 7+ years’ experience developing strategies for digital campaigns across multiple channels.
- Experience as a digital strategist in an agency environment or leading digital marketing for a client.
- Experience developing the strategy for a digital ecosystem that includes owned, paid and earned channels for audience activation.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement tools (Google Analytics, YouTube Insights, Facebook Insights, HootSuite, TweetDeck, Radian6, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon).
- Domain expertise of the social, ecommerce, mobile, SEO, email and broad digital landscape.
- Understanding of standard approaches to data analytics, ads implementation, application development, and platform integration.
- Strong presentation skills and experience working with and presenting to C-level clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.