Senior GRC Analyst - GDPR
- Support controls & compliance readiness for GDPR, in addition to Technology Policies & Standards creation, modification or development.
- Support control design & operating effectiveness testing in Archer.
- Typical work day will be working with the GDPR readiness team, led by the Enterprise Information Management organization, and building critical controls & governance artifacts for compliance readiness purposes.
- Deliverables includes policies and standards that this analyst will help design, supporting other teams within the company, making sure there's clarity and accountability, protecting against the creation of duplicate or vague requirements.
- As well, this analyst will be responsible for driving the creation of control objectives mapped to GDPR requirements (as will be documented in our internal ST Policies & Standards).
- Must be proficient in compliance & audit readiness, technology controls design. Must be proficient in technology governance, technical writing.
- Must be proficient in privacy & GDPR.
- Would ideally have recent background and experience with the RSA Archer platform.
- This person will be analyzing and assisting teams with building controls, policies and standards in response to GDPR requirements, for GRC. Utilizing RSA Archer on a daily basis for building out our controls library, inputting policy and standard changes, and reporting.
- Technology controls background
- Privacy background
Reason the position is open:
This role will fill a resource gap at the Analyst level that will be driving all of the GDPR related control & governance activities from a GRC perspective.