Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Integration Engineer. This is an awesome opportunity at one of our Top Client sites in the beautiful Portland, OR Metro area.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
As a Senior Integration Engineer, you will:
· Utilize Continuous Delivery automated pipelines built by teams to deliver robust and scalable AWS cloud microservices
· Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
· Participate in the utilization of a fully automated self-service platform in AWS that could also work in a hybrid cloud environment
· Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
· Develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
· Collaborate with other teams to help promote the PaaS/SOA/API charter
· Troubleshoot applications
· Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related field
· 4-6 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
· Experience in development for cloud-based systems, ideally AWS
· Deep Java development experience especially in the Spring Boot framework and AWS Lambda
· Good understanding of AWS technologies including but not limited to EC2, S3, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, SQS, SNS and Lambda
· Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
· Experience utilizing an array of tools like Splunk, NewRelic, and Puppet.
· Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
· Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
· Exposure to Agile and test driven development, ideally a strong background with the SAFe methodology
· Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
· Great communications skills