The Senior Developer is a technical leader providing oversight and delivery of technical projects. This role implements architecture-centric solutions in addition to providing guidance to the developers in delivering solutions that adhere to and that meets the strategic objectives set forth by the IT Leadership and the Senior Solutions Architect.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and architecture thru development and test to deployment and support.
- Participate in Architecting software systems by writing Design Specifications detailing the overall architecture, description of framework, interfaces, services, and business components, interaction between the components.
- Develop and unit test the framework and business components of a system and ensure seamless integration with other sub systems.
- Be able to troubleshoot any complex issues during the project and provide solutions to solve them.
- Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends. Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.
- Act as technical lead managing a team of developers to ensure that the project is successfully completed.
- Provide support to production; diagnose and quickly resolve production issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; Masters degree in related field preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Developer
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Lead or Senior Developer
- 5 to 10 years of experience with JAVA Application and Middleware development
- 5 years of experience with Hibernate or equivalent Object Relational Mapping platform
- Experience with Spring framework and Maven automation tool
- Experience with Angular.js, Node.js, NoSQL ( Nice to Have)
- 5 to 10 years of experience designing and implementing solutions using SOA Application Integration technologies and methodologies
- 5 to 10 years of experience designing and implementing solutions using BPM technologies and methodologies
- Experience implementing Secure Web Services, Single Sign On, and Token Security
- 5 years of experience implementing JBoss Web Applications
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Experience with UDDI web service registry
- Experience with OLAP Services
- MapForce, XMLSpy, or equivalent mapping and XML management toolset
- Experience implementing Healthcare standard messaging platforms, including HL7, EDI, 4010/5010, and healthcare adapters, interfaces, and services (Nice to have)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software platform designs to all levels of staff (technical and non technical)
- Has proven record of successfully motivating and directing a software development team.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and see those through to implementation
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a diverse workforce
- Able to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner.