Senior Java Developer – e-Commerce
Our Information Technology division consists of more than 200 professionals and continues to grow responsibly. The IT Omni-Channel team is looking to add a Senior Java Developer to their current team. This person will design and develop Java based applications for our e-Commerce applications. Must have MySQL experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to act as a lead with technical expertise on projects including application development, migrations, and enhancements. This also includes the design, development, maintenance, and support of these applications.
- Works closely with internal customers and members of IT (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance) to ensure the highest quality software.
- Produces detailed project estimates with technical specs, perform design reviews, code reviews, unit testing, and mentor other developers
- Follows the Company’s software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum 8 years experience with the full software development lifecycle for Java Applications
- Strong skills in core Java, server side Java technologies (JavaEE), and Spring frameworks
- Experience using the following development tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus Pro, Git/SVN/CVS
- Experience on ORM frameworks (Hibernate)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- hybris, OneView Commerce
- Java Developer Certification
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies including Scrum
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of restful web services
- Dojo, HTML5