Senior Product Manager, Audience
Xtreme Consulting Group is seeking a Senior Product Manager, Audience.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership, product managers, and engineering, design, and quality leaders to create and evolve vision, strategies, and three-horizon roadmaps across our portfolio of Audience digital products (e.g., websites, mobile apps, OTT apps, smart speaker skills) to address customer problems in a way that aligns with the company’s mission, goals, and strategic initiatives, and accomplishes business objectives.
- Provide effective direction for a portfolio of three product portfolios spanning Platform products, Audience Experience products, and Integrated Experience products.
- Evangelize a customer-, business-, data-, and design-centric product development ethos.
- Integrate research and qualitative and quantitative data analytics into your product team’s methodology
- Take calculated risks to make big gains to solve customer problems and achieve business goals, but know how to mitigate the downside exposure.
- Build consensus and excitement with multiple stakeholders for the Audience product portfolio vision and roadmap.
- Execute against that vision and strategy across a matrixed organization
- Influence key stakeholders (including senior executives) on the design and implementation of our product and service offerings.
Definesuccessfulcustomerandbusinessoutcomesforyourproduct(s),andtrack against those key performance indicators(KPIs).
- Effectively kick-off the design and engineering teams efforts and guide them through deployment and operations to deliver the expected outcomes.
- Foster collaboration with the design team to create engaging user experiences, with the engineering and quality assurance teams to deliver every increasing, flexible business capabilities, with the sales team to increase revenue and profitability, with the program management team to ensure timely deliverables, and with other product managers to delivery cross-functional initiatives.
- Maximize productivity in a constantly changing environment of shifting priorities while tracking towards a product vision.
- Regularly coordinate and communicate with customers, senior management, executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to continually improve the product, design, engineering, and operational cycle across the Audience product portfolio.
- Stay current with and communicate relevant industry trends, and identify and recommend product improvements, as well as process and technology improvements.
- Provide mentorship other, more junior product managers.
- Be viewed as a thought leader by the company and industry.
- Specify and track against objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Lead in the fun.
- A proven track record of planning, leading and implementing customer- and business-centric IT product development strategy, as demonstrated by a portfolio of successful product launches.
- 5+ years of experience providing product management support for innovative software development teams.
- Experience in media/video production, streaming/broadcast media distribution, ad technology, or data analytics preferred.
- Expertise with delivering responsive websites, mobile apps, OTT apps, and related technologies.
- Experience with content management systems, integration with back-end technologies and data sources preferred.
- Expertise with user-centric design and branding deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, and style guides.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative data to derive product management insights.
- Strong problem solving skills geared towards addressing root-cause issues while getting the job done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with team organization, time management, decision-making and problem-solving.
- Experience communicating with senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Product Design, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel for company business.