Our client is seeking a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to join a growing group of SDETs creating, owning and evangelizing test automation for their product suite. You will be developing test automation frameworks, tools and reporting that may be based upon proprietary implementations, as well as open source test solutions. You will be delivering solutions for smaller functional areas, as well as participating in work on end-to-end solutions for UI, backend, performance and reliability, among other areas. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Their platform is built upon Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Their clients include Windows and Mac OS, using all flavors of browsers. They have expanded into mobile technologies such as Android phone and tablets and Apple iOS devices.
They are an agile shop operating on two week iterations and as their Senior SDET you would be involved in every aspect of a sprint.
- Strong software development skills and experience creating high-quality, maintainable test software.
- 3-5 years of experience building automated GUI tests in Selenium and building automated tests for REST APIs.
- Strong background and experience with hands on QA and knowledge of best practices.
- Passion for excellence in software development processes
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication - TRANSLATION: your teams have LOVED working with you because you share ideas, you work WITH them - not alongside doing your own thing - you listen to other ideas, you welcome input from other people, your mind is open and you are always interested in solving problems no matter whose idea the solution was. (If you think your ideas are better than everyone else's combined - we are not interested in you, even if you are right)
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely