Our clients product teams are looking for very talented Senior Software Developer who loves to tackle new technology, solve interesting challenges and make great products.
An ideal developer for this role will have solid fundamentals in computer science, experience in LAMP stack and OO software development. You're willing to work with and learn from others in a quirky, hijinx filled environment.
You must be comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in an agile environment. Their developers love working as a team and proactively take the lead whenever necessary.
- Technically strong, senior level developer with LAMP stack experience, ideally in PHP but we are open to strong experience in other server-side languages – Java, C#, etc – but must be open to learning and developing in PHP using MySQL
- Experience working with ad software or ad campaigns for commerce
- 5+ years experience in backend or full-stack software development - 5 years is a benchmark but really if you are a STRONG developer with great experience it's what you can do that counts
- Experience and ability in system design, and hands on experience presenting to the team(s)
- Proven experience and skill in client-server technologies, and cluster architectures and deployments
- Experience with and understanding of test driven design and unit testing
- Killer interpersonal skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication
- Ability to solve problems quickly and sustainably
Nice to haves:
- Scrum experience
- Experience in delivering RESTful micro-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
- Big pluses: experience building web advertisement systems
- Working with technical leadership to design and implement new services and improve on existing services and create new services and products.
- Using your ability to performance tune, debug and integrate with existing services and other production team applications
- Designing and documenting new features while adhering to our established best practices
- Assist in creating, maintaining and promoting best practices
- Assist other developers with assignments through mentoring and code reviews