Senior Software Engineer, Storage Cluster Performance
Do you love open source software development and being part of a community??
My client is looking for innovators that want to join a fully funded startup on a journey to transform enterprise storage. They work on cutting edge, modern technology stacks You must have a passion to deliver great products, create great user experiences, and work in a fast paced, customer-driven, product organization.
- Modeling, measuring, and optimizing storage cluster performance
- Ability to acquire the knowledge to understand the root causes of performance issues — including hardware, software, workload, and other issues
- Help improve the quality, performance, and resiliency of our product
- Incorporate industry best practices into all aspects of the software development and product lifecycle
- In collaboration with the team, define goals and acceptance criteria
- Mentor more junior engineers
- -work in an agile environment within a startup culture
- Prepare and deliver conference presentations on technical topics
- Fluency in C-family languages like and including Go and C++?
- Architectural competency with modern distributed systems?
- Direct experience on reliability and performance of distributed systems?
- Direct experience defining, measuring, modifying, and iterating on systems performance
- Experience with one or more storage benchmarks
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability?
- A four-year BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field?
- Ten or more years of solid referenceable industry experience
Can you see yourself:
- Enjoy helping others around you grow as developers and be successful.?
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.?
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.?
- Get inspired daily, think of new ideas and like to share them with others.?