Senior UX Mobile Dev – Android
Xtreme Consulting is looking for a Mobile Developer Technical Lead will help to lead development efforts, agile processes, and a design-focused culture that is constantly experimenting and learning. In this role, you will problem solve and innovate with team members to establish code requirements, deliver optimal mobile technology solutions, and participate in code reviews to ensure products are built to specifications. You will work independently and collaboratively in an open environment to deliver quality releases on time.
- Understand requirements, design and develop technical mobile application solutions
- Participate in scrum process to deliver solutions and identify risks in an agile and TDD environment
- Lead in code review and contribute to unit tests to ensure app internal quality
- Collaborate with Designers and Product Managers to scope and shape the mobile products
- Provide suggestions on how to optimize the software to enhance the customer experience
Strong understanding of the development lifecycle, design patterns, and object-oriented programming/patterns; experience with Source Control, Android Development
5+ years of professional experience developing in Android.
Desired Skills: Jira, Retrofit, RXJava, prior work with video and streaming content, MVVM design pattern experience, REST and HTTP utilization, OKHTTP, Dagger, Mockito, Picasso/Glide libraries, J-Unit testing, Espresso testing framework, and experience with Observer Pattern or Object Oriented Programming, iOS/TV OS development.
Character Competencies: Collaboration, Flexibility, Time Management, Cross Group Collaboration, Positive attitude and ability to work productively in an open environment.
Education: 4-year CS degree or equivalent experience.