Will be taking inbound and outbound calls
Applies defined practices, procedures and company policies to triage, troubleshoot and resolve known issues and address routine customer questions.
• Identifies, communicates and potentially participates in process improvements.
• Frames and escalates most issues that are not found in existing resources that support SSRs.
• Receives detailed instructions on most assignments; follows established procedures on routine work.
• Delight customers
• Clear, concise case documentation
• Knowledge-base contributions
• Timely, appropriate escalations with fully documented issues
• Analyzes and diagnoses problems and applies known solutions.
• Attention to detail and uses the correct method to document and resolve.
• Proficient in general computer technical skills; differentiates problems caused by the Intuit offering vs. non-Intuit caused problems.
• Communicates (verbal and written) complex issues in ways that the customer easily understands and can successfully apply the solution.
• Flexes communication style to match the customer need. Diffuses emotional customer situations effectively and recognizes when to escalate.
• Summarizes and communicates customer problems effectively to higher tier support and supportability resources.
• Effectively documents and shares problems and solutions.
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.