- Strong technical knowledge of ServiceNow and online operations/enterprise systems, coupled with strong analytical skills to identify problems and solutions using data from various internal and external sources.
- Previous experience implementing ServiceNow at an Enterprise Fortune 500 Company.
- Strong knowledge of ITSM best practices; ITIL Certification preferred.
- Ability to think end-to-end about how to meet customer needs in a way that is operationally sustainable.
- Expertise in utilizing key metrics to evaluate and define requirements and best practices for online operations.
- Internally motivated, self-starter with ability to plan, organize and establish priorities to meet goals and achieve results.
- Must work well under pressure, balancing multiple priorities and objectives. Handles conflict well.
- Demonstrated leadership in working in a broad cross-functional environment.
- Past experience working with SaaS applications and enterprise technology a plus.
- Experience with other infrastructure management tools such as Splunk a plus.
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
- 7+ years production operations experience in an online, customer-oriented business.
- Strong project driving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.