Our client is recruiting a SharePoint Provisioning Analyst for its Information Technology Services Content & Collaboration Solutions Department.
The SharePoint Provisioning Analyst's primary responsibility is to work with internal departments to upgrade their SharePoint site collections to SharePoint 2013 front end. The successful candidate will work with an established team and an existing process, designed to efficiently upgrade 250+ site collections.
Typical duties include:
• Customer engagement to establish schedule for the upgrade
• Site testing and issue resolution
• Conduct UAT (user acceptance test) sessions with customers
• Perform training for department staff, prior to site upgrade
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Able to design attractive, functional and intuitive user interfaces that utilize SharePoint web parts in conjunction with SharePoint Designer and jQuery
• Skilled in the use of SharePoint 2010/2013 features to provide business solutions for collaboration and information sharing
• A clear understanding of SharePoint metadata management. Knowledge and experience with the architecture of Content Types and Managed Metadata Services is preferred
• Must be experienced in troubleshooting issues
• Able to facilitate UAT sessions and deliver established training related to the upgrade sites.
The successful candidate will possess the following strengths:
• Customer Focus: Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal customers and gains their trust and respect
• Achiever: strives to achieve goals on a daily basis
• Communication: explains and describes in ways that business people can understand
• Responsibility: commits to tasks and follows through, dependable
• Collaboration: works well other team member and customers. Communicates effectively within collaboration networks
• Active listening: Demonstrates good receptive language processing skills through active listening and appropriate responses
• 3+ years of experience providing business solutions using Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 is preferred
• SharePoint site design and development, including library and list builds, page layout, design and build.
• SharePoint experience in an enterprise environment is preferred