Role : Recruiting Scheduler / Coordinator - Multiple Locations
Client : Social Media Company
Location : Menlo Park, CA ; Seattle, WA ; Austin, TX ; Chicago, IL ; New York, NY
Position Type: Contract – 12 months – possibility to hire.
Pay Rate : DOE – competitive pay offered.
Xtreme Consulting is partnering with the world’s largest social media company to help hire top recruiting support talent across multiple locations.
Position Duties :
- Seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented and high-energy Recruiting Coordinator / Scheduler to work onsite.
- The role will support a recruiting team with the objective of efficiently and successfully organizing and coordinating high-volume interview activity.
- Coordinating phone, onsite and skype interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Coordinate candidate travel & the candidate expenses process.
- Maintain recruitment applicant tracking system ensuring information is up-to-date. Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
- Meeting and greeting candidates who are onsite for interview. Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Produce ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Participate in recruiting events. Perform administrative duties as required to support the recruiting team.
- Work closely with other coordinators on the team to constantly refine the process.
- Experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activity across multiple US offices, is a plus Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute. High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
- Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook or PC based calendar/meeting applications. Exceptional customer service focus.
- Ability to create and sustain productive relationships with external and internal clients.
- Strong team player that loves to bring new ideas to the table.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.