Software Developer Engineer II
This position will be working with a mix of systems and technologies with an emphasis on new-build full stack development. Our group utilizes a mix of development frameworks/tools (Java, Angular, C#, SQL, NOSQL) as well as leveraging the latest AWS technologies.
Legal Technologies is looking for a talented and forward thinking SDE to help develop cutting-edge applications using MVC, SOA, AWS and solid design patterns to do Full Stack Development. We're a small but growing team with tremendous opportunities in the next few years. A great place for those who like to work hard, have fun, and no on-call schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience using object-oriented design and programming languages like Java, C# or C++.
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Software development experience in JSP, Spring, AWS, S3, SQS, building web services and highly scalable applications
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks like Angular JS and RESTful web services
- Experience in and understanding of service-oriented architecture
- Experience in an Agile-led software development team
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches