Software Development Engineer
As a key member of our team, you will get the opportunity to own major deliverables in all aspects of development: scoping, design, implementation, and testing. Successful candidates can multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems. Candidate applying for this position should be passionate to invent and simply for processes and have solid experience in mentoring and guiding team members.
This position will be working with a mix of systems and technologies with an emphasis on new-build full stack development. Our group utilizes a mix of development frameworks/tools (Java, Angular, C#/Asp.Net, SQL) as well as leveraging the latest AWS technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 1-4 years professional experience in software development using Java, C#
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Experience developing web applications with .NET, Java, Angular, Python etc.
• Experience developing web applications with MVC architecture/design such as ASP.NET MVC (nice to have)
• Familiarity with SQL syntax and technologies (Microsoft SQL Server, etc.)
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or equivalent cloud programming strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.