Successful candidates will have an established track record delivery developing complex software systems, excellent people and project management skills, keen technical aptitude, solid communication skills, and be driven to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5+ years of experience; or Bachelor’s Degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Experience leading a software development team through multiple product/platform releases.
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language; strong object-oriented design and algorithmic analysis background.
- Experience developing engineers through various career stages and building high-performance teams.
- Able to independently operate and lead through ambiguous in fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership in cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Experience building complex, high-performance, and highly-available distributed software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Demonstrated focus on continuous improvement of systems, software and processes through data analysis and metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.