Core Storage Engineer
- Develop innovative high performance presentations of block, object, file storage with additional focus on reliability and manageability
- Participate as needed along with the team to deliver enterprise-ready products.
- Participate in daily standups and work in an agile environment within a startup culture.
Who you are:
You’re an engineer who can turn ideas into efficient, reliable and maintainable code. You will be successful in this role if you:
- You love helping others around you grow as developers and be successful.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You regularly get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others.
- Love open source software development and being part of a community.
- Experience with distributed systems, including multi-threading, lock management, consensus algorithms
- Experience with storage presentations; eg block, object, file
- Experience with C++, Go
- Kubernetes networking experience is desirable
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability.
- A four-year BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 8 - 10 years of solid reference industry experience.