PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Support development tasks for J2EE applications and SOA services. Maintain new environment-build and troubleshooting procedure documentation. Analyze and resolve incidents and problems in a timely and accurate manner.
Collaborate and assist other departments with web and application server analysis, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting as it relates to application access and transaction performance. Provide project support and strategic direction during the Weblogic upgrade.
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience using the Linux Operating System.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with WebLogic development.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Oracle Service Bus development.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Java development.
- Prior experience in migrating services from Oracle Service Bus 11G to 12C
- Strong BPEL and OSB development experience.
- Experienced in troubleshooting BPEL, SOA and OSB code in Production environment with high volume transaction
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning skills in Oracle SOA Suite
- Basic understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies/principles (BAM, OAM, OIM) and how they may be applied in the application infrastructure.
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive experience with HTTP, LDAP, Web Services, Apache/Tomcat and Linux operating systems. Experience with App Dynamics, OEM, Elk and AWS, a plus.
- Configure, monitor and troubleshoot JMS implementations to include JMS topics and queues; and WebLogic distributed queues, clustered JMS implementations, and configuration /management of foreign JMS providers
- Experience with Web Services architecture styles including protocols such as SOAP and REST
- Understanding networking principles: routing, naming services, protocols etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of Web Authentication and Authorization systems, including knowledge of LDAP, ADSI, and single-sign on technologies.
- Knowledge of Weblogic administration.
- Experience working with JDeveloper or Eclipse IDE.
- Ability to work under pressure, on multiple projects, and within multiple time constraints is required.
- Must be a self-starter and motivated to work with people to get the task accomplished with minimal supervision.
- High level of customer responsiveness, excellent documentation and communication skills and attention to detail.