We are looking for innovators that want to join a startup team on a journey to transform enterprise storage. Come work on a modern technology stack including CoreOS, Docker, Kubernetes and Golang. You must have a passion to deliver great products, create great user experiences, and work in a fast paced, customer-driven, product organization.
• Building tools and tool chains that support software and quality engineers.
• Deploying clusters of machines based on Kubernetes, Docker, rkt and container-based frameworks
• Contributing to open source container technologies like CoreOS, Docker and Kubernetes
• Building fault-tolerance, failover, recovery, and monitoring in every application
• Understanding cluster behavior and troubleshooting problems/failures
• Participating in daily standups and working in an agile environment
Who you are:
You’re an engineer who can turn ideas into efficient, reliable and maintainable code. You will be successful in this role if you:
- Enjoy helping others around you grow as developers and be successful.
- Can be autonomous and self-driven.
- Can help developers be more efficient.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Have a “big toolbox” and know how to use it.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Get inspired on a daily basis, think of new ideas and like to share them with others.
- Love open source software development and being part of an community.
• Fluency in languages like Python, Go, or Bash
• Experience with automated deployments to cloud providers like AWS, GCE and others.
• Experience in DevOps process and CI/CD pipeline
• Deploying and managing backend applications including databases, load balancers, indexing, etc.
• Debugging and operating a cluster of Linux systems
• Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability
• A four year BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field