Software Engineer- Storage Products
- Develop high level storage features including; manageability, policy and life cycle
- Participate as needed along with the team to deliver enterprise-ready products.
- Participate in daily standups and work in an agile environment within a startup culture.
Who you are:
You’re an engineer who can turn ideas into efficient, reliable and maintainable code. You will be successful in this role if you:
- You love helping others around you grow as developers and be successful.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You regularly get inspired, think of new ideas and like to share them with others.
- Love open source software development and being part of an community.
- Experience with distributed systems, including multi-threading, lock management, consensus algorithms
- Experience with Go is desired
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability
- A four year BS/BA degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field .
- 4 - 6 years of solid reference industry experience.