This position is responsible for strategic sourcing, negotiation and procurement of Real Estate and Facility Management corporate services globally. The role will work directly with internal business stakeholders to facilitate RFx, vendor selection, negotiation of agreements, and ongoing contract and vendor management to deliver continuous cost saving, performance and process improvement to the business.
- Act as a strategic business partner to manage relationships within the organization in order to leverage knowledge, spend and procurement effectiveness.
- Partner with internal organizations to define moderate to complex product / service requirements; assist with identifying vendors; manage RFx processes and evaluations; provide vendor evaluation framework; and make recommendations on vendor selection.
- Conduct analysis, coordinate key stakeholder participation (Legal, Tax, Enterprise Information Security, Finance, etc.) and execute supporting administrative processes.
- Facilitate efforts across multiple brands as well as multiple geographies in developing solutions to problems.
- Draft and redline commercial components of master purchasing and service contracts, statements of work, and construction agreements.
- Support business partners in management of vendors as it relates to communicating contract terms and expectations; provide support for contract changes, escalations, remediation and termination planning.
- Provide guidance to procurement and cross-functional teams in the process of contracting for goods/services to ensure correct procurement processes are followed.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or relevant category field
- 5 years’ experience in procurement, sourcing and contract management
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical and organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to work with a complex matrix of stakeholders and business
- Ability to collect, manipulate and use data to drive and influence decisions and strategies