We are looking to hire an experienced SQA team members looking for a fun place to be challenged. As a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Analyst, you will design, develop, and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. A SQA Analyst possesses strong capabilities in software testing, and is passionate about problem solving to help businesses run more efficiently, improve quality, and reduce costs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review requirements specifications and other technical documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, implement, and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, log, and track bugs; proactively identify risks.
- Perform thorough regression testing.
- Remain up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Stay client focused and deliver a product that is centered around a great client experience.
- Possess a high level of initiative.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, Accounting or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience testing and shipping high quality products.
- Knowledge of Dynamics GP and KEY2ACT Signature products.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Experience with SQL and TFS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position is located 20 minutes east of the Fargo/Moorhead area.