- Synthesizing and prioritizing requirements and assessing the impact of initiatives across core business processes.
- Contributing to the development and validation of process and offering roadmaps.
- Recommending and driving solutions within their area of focus. Contributing to the development and proposal of larger scope solutions.
- Helping the business process owner, business / functional leader lead change efforts to implement solutions, including the associated culture changes.
- Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members
- Redesigned business processes and improvements, including As-Is and To-Be solution documentation.
- Process redesign options, impact analyses and gap analyses
- Shared vision on key process changes.
- Solution proposals and contributions to business cases
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) appropriate for project teams and business leaders when communicating any of the above.
Knowledge / Background / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience generating new content from scratch by using resources such as specifications and their own research as inputs
- Advanced knowledge of applications in the scope of their focus. Demonstrated experience applying these across major functional boundaries
- Experience applying technology solutions to addressing business problems and strategies
- Experience developing and gaining acceptance for proposed solutions and business cases with senior level technical and business leaders.
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and systems integration projects