Candidates must have the BA and QA combination (eliciting requirements for the BA portion, and writing and executing test cases for the QA portion).
The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with clients, project manager, core team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This individual must possess solid business acumen.
The ideal candidate will
• Be a team player with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
• Have knowledge and experience with analyzing business information, scope definition, requirements gathering, data analysis, functional specifications, application design, testing and implementation in an agile development environment.
• Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, negotiation and written communication skills.
The Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with clients, project manager, core team members and other project stakeholders and providing leadership throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. This individual must possess solid business acumen, strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility, self-motivation, and social skills. They also must have the ability to bridge the business/IT divide in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding and trust.
• Facilitating and recording client discovery sessions
• Identifying business process improvement
• Identifying and managing business and functional requirements
• Developing, grooming and validating user stories
• Documenting key content deliverables (Requirements & functional design, user stories, test plans, test cases, UAT sessions, acceptance report, training materials)
• Coordinating execution of test plans, including end-to-end and UAT
• Communicating status to project managers, team members and management
• 5 years of experience as Business Analyst, extensive hands on experience with agile practices, requirements documentation, facilitating and interviewing techniques to extract and validate user requirements
• 5 years extensive hands on experience with requirements (product backlog), design, construction, testing and implementation phases of software development in an agile development environment. (Full Software Development Life Cycle Experience)