Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Sr. C# Developer. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, free parking for cars and bicycles, and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Xtreme support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
This position is a 12 month contract with an excellent chance for extension.
If you are looking for your next challenge, we would welcome the opportunity to talk to you!
With guidance from the Lead Developer, understand technical specifications and design, modify, code, comment, integrate and test C#-based software applications; support and upgrade existing software applications; use pre-established guidelines, with minimum supervision, to perform the functions of the job and maintain integrity of the application code and associated documentation.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Working experience with Visual Studio (2012 or higher)
- Working experience with writing SQL Server queries and Stored Procedures
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, and work with minimal supervision
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field
- Working experience with Team Foundation Server
- Working experience with CSS3
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Develop new functionality and security into an existing ,NET/C# application that provides IT configuration management information
- Enhance application by analyzing business objectives, identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Support application by identifying and correcting software defects and managing the bug-fix reporting
- Package application and manage code changes in Team Foundation Server
- Integrate application with Document Management and Life Cycle systems
- Perform Unit testing and document results
- Collaborate with lead developer in defining and implementing architectural and software changes or enhancements
- Work interactively with project team and commit to scheduled tasks