Xtreme Consulting Group is looking for candidates who are interested in a Sr. HelpDesk/Jr. Network Administrator, Contract to Hire. This opportunity is located in Austin, Texas. he client’s environment is fast paced. There will be lots of opportunity to learn new things. Occasional travel to the Houston, TX office.
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
* Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
* Write training documentation.
* Train computer users.
* Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
* Respond to email messages for employees seeking help.
* Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
* Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
* Clean up computers.
* Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
* Use remote access software for remote desktop management supporting users multi-nationally
* Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
* Install computer peripherals for users.
* Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
* Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
* Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
* Support, install and configure VOIP phones (Shoretel)
* Support mobile phones applications for email and custom applications.
* Some experience on installing and configuring server operating systems (Windows based)
* Some experience with Virtualization (ESXi preferred)
* Some experience with Domain administration, DNS configuration, Exchange Server, IP addressing schemes, Firewall management, File Server configuration and File access management, Print Service management.