Responsible for the maintenance, installation, and configuration of infrastructure technologies and next generation technologies. May be involved with complex system integration testing and evaluation.
Job Duties include:
1. Leads architecture, design, analysis, implementation, and operations of infrastructure
2. Develops, recommends, and implements complex infrastructure solutions
3. Leads the planning, designing, and execution of testing
4. Ensures infrastructure scalability and security within the organization
5. Applies highly developed specialized knowledge and skills in Infrastructure to define improvements for increased reliability and performance
6. Provides guidance, coaching, and training to other employees within field of infrastructure engineering Specific area of focus is engineering and troubleshooting for CyberArk and Active Directory environments.
Responsibilities include: ensure full operability of the application, onboard new platforms and accounts, develop and support custom connectors, investigate production issues and errors, perform OS and hardware patching for CyberArk and AD infrastructure, and develop and update operational procedures and technical documentation for CyberArk.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology or related field and 7 year of prior relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience. Requires in-depth level of technical knowledge within a job area and working knowledge of other technical areas
CyberArk and Active Directory engineering, Powershell script development, troubleshooting in a complex environment