• Develop, enhance and maintain ASP.NET/MVC/Angular applications
• Develop detailed designs, stable code, unit tests and documentation for assigned work
• Complete assigned tasks within established specifications and time frames
A lead full-stack Web developer with strong to expert skills in:
SQL Server – writing complex queries without an ORM, and strong command of T-SQL. Understanding performance considerations by implementing indexes and reading execution plans.
C# - must have a strong command of the language as well as the .NET Framework.
ASP.NET MVC – thorough understanding of Web development using Views, Partial Views, and AJAX implementation.
CSS – this includes knowledge of CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap
All experience must have been gained within the last 5 years of active and consistent coding.
• Software Development – 5 years of experience
• C#/.NET application development – 5 years of experience
• SQL Server development – 5 years of experience
• ASP.NET/MVC development – 3 years of experience
• Web API – 2 years of experience
Geographic Information System (GIS) experience are all a plus.