Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator. This contract opportunity is with a global auto-manufacturing company in beautiful Portland, OR. Our client supports a work/life balance, free parking for cars and bicycles, and on-site restaurant options. Having partnered with this client for 20 years, a high percentage of Xtreme consultants are approved for extensions. Additionally, we have an on-site Xtreme support team that is always available to directly assist both the consultants and the client. If you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply.
This position is a 12-month contract with chances of extension.
Purpose: to coordinate and organize all projects and enhancement efforts in progress in the Web Services group.
Your responsibilities in this role would be:
- Develop detailed design decision documentation: who made, approved, and agreed on decision and/or alternative suggestions
- Serve as liaison between the Web Services team and customers
- Develop detailed documentation: work instructions, configuration guides, operation/administrative guides (as needed)
- Facilitate enhancements to web applications and services
- Coordinate all web services work requests in a Remedy application
- Facilitate meetings and documentation of outcomes
- Facilitate subject matter experts and information technology professional’s meetings to document business problem definition
- Ticket coordination, follow up, tracking of assignments
We are looking for the following skills:
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to be a self-starter
- Good working knowledge of QA processes, including remediation
- Good communication skills
- Someone who is in-between a full project coordinator, IT infrastructure admin, and general admin role.
- Project coordinator experience – Intermediate
- Excel experience – Intermediate
- Agile/Scrum – Beginning
- Customer service experience – Intermediate
- Administrative experience – Intermediate
- IT infrastructure experience – Intermediate
- Extensive internal customer-facing experience
Xtreme Consulting Group Inc. is a Washington-based business and IT services firm that delivers Business and IT services to help clients reduce costs, enhance organizational flexibility, and improve their performance. Xtreme has consistently been recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in Washington, as one of the Best Companies to work for in Washington, and honored as a top philanthropic organization. We hire experienced consultants who have a passion for what they do. Since 2005, Xtreme has grown from 2 founders to over 700 consultants working with customers in the US and around the world. A 20 year history in the Portland area.
At Xtreme Consulting Group, we are a very different kind of company. We invest and nurture our employees to achieve both their financial as well as career development goals. We work hard to create a passionate, supportive environment, where employees enjoy outstanding benefits and have fun all at the same time! Our consultants are passionate about technology and innovation, and desire to continually develop their skills. Our consultants are provided an opportunity to work with and for some of the biggest and best names in the technology industry. We reward leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more. We strongly believe in sharing information and building on each other’s talent, while leaving politics at the door. Our consultants have taken on the “can-do” attitude that is the backbone of our organization. Learn more about Xtreme at www.xtremeconsulting.com.
Xtreme Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity.