Xtreme Consulting is seeking a Sr Quality Assurance Analyst (manual) to join an existing Quality Assurance (QA) team. This person will be responsible for leveraging manual testing tools and processes wherever possible.
- Will be embedded with application development team and will focus on testing end user scenarios.
- Understanding of software processing
- Develop and maintain test plans; develop manual test cases.
- Maintain records of all testing; prepare reports summarizing testing results
- Ability to communicate to a diverse group of IT management and business users is required
- Perform assigned testing as per the Test Plan; document and report all discovered problems
- Candidate must be able to multi-task across a wide range of test environments and projects
- Prior experience participating in large, complex technology projects is required
- Candidate must have strong analytical and problem management skills to be able to resolve issues as they arise in the testing environments
- Experience with end-to-end software system testing required
- Recent experience in manual testing
- Experience as a software tester with emphasis on writing test plans and test scripts required
- Availability to work various shifts, extended hours and to provide on-call support as required
- Understanding of or experience with virtual environments preferred, but not required
- Experience with Zephyr and Jira is preferred
- Experience with Java and Selenium is preferred
- Candidates should be passionate about QA and really love to dig into problems and find root causes