Sr. Salesforce Developer
We are looking for a Salesforce (SFDC) Developer with experience working with high growth start-ups or public technology companies. The SFDC Developer position is responsible for building rich application within the Salesforce Platform. The SFDC Developer will work closely with product managers, software developers and testers to achieve this outcome within an agile software development framework. This role includes solid experience in managing technology projects, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Salesforce.com Developer will perform design and development tasks of multi-layered solutions across the product portfolio.
- Develop and configure Salesforce.com instances and Force.com applications.
- Follow SDLC process and help realize application performance maturation.
- A successful candidate will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within teams or independently within a fast paced dynamic environment.
- The candidate will also engage with an internal sales team to help them deploy, configure, and demo product releases and proof of concept enhancements for the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledgeable about call center solutions
- A proven functional/technical professional with at least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
- 5+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development
- Experience with Python programming
- Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts).
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services, and APIs, as well as previous experience opening and managing Salesforce.com bugs (troubleshooting, etc.).
- Past knowledge and experience in CRM and enterprise system implementation.
- In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales and Service Cloud) capabilities and constraints.
- Experience with web application development experience
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment and documentation activities