Sr Software Engineer
Our clients Engineering team is in search of creative, proactive, and adaptable Sr Software Engineers to join our SWAT, Migrations, and Cloud Backup Teams. You will work with a team of experienced Software Engineers, Leads, Software Architects, and Product Managers to deliver complex features and automation on our platform. You are equally passionate about learning and mentoring. In this critical role, you will impact the success of not only your team and our company – but most importantly, the success of our clients on a global scale. This opportunity will have directly influence, develop, and ship core components of products and services that are pioneering the Cloud Market. You’re a strong team player and have been waiting for the right opportunity to do something revolutionary and make a huge impact
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain awesome features within SaaS based applications that have garnered Microsoft’s Start-up of the year award.
- Code, test, document and deliver SaaS applications and features that improve and extend our product portfolio.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, QA and other engineers to improve existing functionality UI.
- Participate in agile development process, including scoping, detailed design, effort estimation, coding, testing, debugging, code reviews, maintenance and support.
- 6+ years of experience developing on the .NET Framework in C#
- Strong understanding of advanced C# language capabilities
- Experience developing and debugging multi-threaded server applications
- Familiarity with a variety of application layer networking protocols (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, IMAP, POP3, etc.)
- Familiarity with socket level programming and comfortable using Fiddler to analyze issues
- Ability to effectively and proficiently communicate within a diverse working environment