Exchange Support Engineer - 3
Are you interested in joining a company with great culture that looks after its employees? This is a great opportunity for a Technical Support person skilled in Exchange Server to be part of a Customer Services and Support Group for a product used by enterprise companies across the globe.
Essential Job Functions:
- Primary role is to help enterprise customers resolve escalated issues
- Responsible for delivering support for premier and professional customers
- Assist customer mainly via the phone and email (Callback Model, engineers are assigned cases and have at least some time to review issues before calling customers)
- 4 year technical degree or equivalent work experience required, plus a minimum of 2 years of experience in Technical Support in an Enterprise Environment
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Networking and Mobile device technologies desired, demonstrated technical competence with Microsoft technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organization, time management, project management and negotiation skills
- Possess a solid working knowledge of enterprise messaging administrative concepts
- Experience with Exchange 2010 or 2013 is a big plus
- C/C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA, HTML5 are great but not absolutely required.
- Experience on Azure or AWS