Job Title: Support Technician
- Performs advanced analytical, administrative and technical support in the development, administration and communication of programs and policies.
- Participates in the design, testing, and implementation of systems to enhance and support business processes and information needs.
- Functions as resident user support for department computer-based systems by writing queries and maintaining databases.
- May act as liaison between customers / employees and department plans / programs.
- Responsible for varied or specialized transactional duties related to a program or major functional area of the department.
Skills and Experience:
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or related field plus two years’ experience in related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience working with MS Excel spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of project management. Considerable knowledge in a specialized department function including department practices, programs, plans and policies.
- Working knowledge of computer systems design and applications related to department support.
- Working knowledge of queries and report creation utilizing various systems.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and formulate conclusions, reports, trends and/or recommendations.
- Ability to present ideas in an effective manner, orally and in writing.