Provides administrative/professional support across Community Affairs organization, which includes Community Affairs Management, Strategic Partnerships and Corporate Giving. Performs a wide range of administrative and technical support activities for functional areas (i.e. Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, etc.) or for specific project/business/technical unit. Assignments may involve work of a confidential nature and require knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, business unit and company policies and programs. High level of professionalism and comfort working around senior leaders desired.
- Researches, compiles, reviews, analyzes, manipulates and summarizes data to create a wide variety of reports, charts and presentations for management review, meetings and events.
- Serves as user support for department's computer-based systems by generating reports/queries and maintaining databases. Participates in the testing and implementation of systems to enhance and support business processes and information needs. Utilizes software and various computerized systems for functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. Maintains related documentation, queries and/or department databases containing confidential information to ensure compliance with federal regulations and corporate policies.
- Coordinates internal event responsibilities for department meetings, training sessions and conferences when necessary. Services include planning programs, agendas, availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, catering, signage, printing and other event needs. Conducts planning meetings, prepares communication and documents as necessary. Monitors event progress and makes modifications/changes as appropriate. Reviews event bills for accuracy.
- Supports successful planning and implementation of external events. Responsibilities include drafting and preparation of high-profile event communications, invitation/RSVP tracking, program advertisements and other sponsorship benefit coordination, etc.
- Examines transactions or information to ensure compliance with rules and regulations. Discusses discrepancies with appropriate contacts.
- Troubleshoots problems with departmental office equipment (i.e. computers, printers, copiers, etc.) and initiates resolution. Trains others in the use of departmental office equipment.
- Coordinates event planning responsibilities for department meetings, training sessions and conferences when necessary. Plans program, agenda and services according to customer requirements. Coordinates services for events and arranges availability of audio-visual equipment, transportation, displays, catering, signage, printing and other event needs. Conducts planning meetings, prepares communication and documents viewed and utilized by company officers. Monitors event progress and makes modifications/changes as appropriate. Reviews event bills for accuracy.
High school diploma and 5-10 years of administrative experience in an office work environment. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Exceptional project management/organizational skills.