Xtreme Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a SalesForce CRM Developer, for a direct hire opening. This role will heavily influence and shape the system landscape around Sales, Marketing and Service processes. Our client is replacing a silo-ed home-grown applications with a fully-integrated SalesForce platform.
The role is a vital part of the new global CRM team which is tasked to define, design and rollout the solution. Will be required to travel and possibly spend a long period in Europe during the first year. At a later stage, will shift to a more US centric focus, less travel and reporting into the local US Enterprise Applications team.
1.Business Consulting: Consult and guide business on best practices and reference systems architecture to implement new functions in SFDC and its ecosystem.
2.Project execution: Plan and execute projects through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. Deliver hands-on system work packages and actively shape our future systems landscape. Align system design concepts with the Global Center of Expertise in Berlin, Germany.
3.Process- and setup improvements: Provide new and updated solutions to optimize operations and support business goals. Document problems and facilitate solution discussions. Provide concepts, effort estimates and project proposals. Align local requirements with corporate standards and solution, ensure fulfillment of local requirements in global templates.
4.Support daily operations: Manage user requests, inquiries and troubleshoot problems in our SalesForce setup. Act as Subject Matter Expert for our users and client services team. Triage problems with users, perform root cause analysis, run training sessions with users. Identify and troubleshoot application/infrastructure issues with other teams and SMEs. Recommend solutions or workarounds, deploy system changes, organize user tests and sign offs. Keep documentation up to date.
- Required Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 2-5+ years of experience in web application development
- 2-5+ years of Force.com development and/or Functional Consulting
- Experience working in global teams and in global systems
- In-Depth understanding of SFDC internal data flows, structures, triggers, master data relationships and interface capabilities
- Good understanding of functional dispositioning between Enterprise Systems (CRM, ERP, BI) and fit of SFDC and its ecosystem
- Ability to conduct requirements gathering sessions with business key users and provide solution design documents and project proposals to individuals on all levels incl. Sr. Management and key users
- Used to short sprint cycles and experienced in the full software lifecycle from design to deployment.
- Demonstrated ability to implement highly complex technical changes within highly complex and integrated environments
- Passionate about delivering software application UX that is intuitive and enjoyable for users
- Salesforce Lightning Development Experience is Huge Plus
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or other Salesforce certifications
- Experience with ETL tools like Jitterbit
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in US Healthcare or Medical Device industry (FDA, HIPAA, Sunshine Act, Compliance)
- Familiarity with e-commerce and customer self-service business processes
- Experience managing cloud providers
- Excellent analytical- and troubleshooting skills, methodical approach
- Excellent people- and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate to and influence Senior Management
- Ability to organize and initiate projects from idea stage to completion
- Ability to work both, independently and as a team player
- Follow through
- Quick learner, Self-starter
- Drive for results