Our client is looking for a research coordinator to own research processes and data management for specific engineering talent. The research and information you provide will be in support of our technical recruiting teams and is critical to the success of our engineering team. You will be working closely with our staffing community to empower outreach critical to landing top technical talent across the engineering organization. You will investigate and deliver key pieces of candidate data to our recruiting teams. You should be comfortable and effective at delivering optimal results in fast-paced and urgent environments.
As a member of our team, you will own researching candidate data and overall data analysis for strategic engineering roles. This role is responsible for delivering critical contact information on top talent and enabling highly effective long-term relationship building by the recruiting team. You must be focused on creative strategies to find information and enjoy working with data day-to-day.
- Work with recruiters in understanding pivotal hiring areas
- Understand top talent in each critical engineering pillar
- Execute on tactical research to find target contact information
- Deliver highly sought after data on the right talent to the right recruiter
- You will own data input, management, and analysis
- Work with recruiters to understand high priority needs
- Move swiftly across talent segments to adjust to Microsoft engineering’s needs
- Research and share new tools for generating and confirming talent contact information
- Track candidate information and record data to be shared across recruiting teams
- Move quickly and be the resource for information on top talent
- 2+ years data management experience (collecting, inputting, managing, and delivering data)
- Excellent skills in Excel, including data entry & management, formulas, pivot tables, and analysis procedures
- Experience in talent acquisition, research, or administration preferred
- Excellent web research skills with the ability to leverage data analytics
- BA/BS degree in engineering, business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects