Tech Program Manager
In this role, you will own and drive Legal technology software programs and projects. You will work with software development engineers to provide tools and services that will improve the productivity of users in our Legal department and the business teams they work with. You will collaborate with software development managers to plan and execute software projects from start to finish working with teams in the agile software model. You will be responsible for helping write user stories, plan sprints, and ensure that customer requirements are met. This role allows for a high degree of ownership of the solutions you support and the ability to make positive change every day.
- Builds internal customer & stakeholders relationships to manage expectations and agree on clear goals, objectives, and timelines.
- Builds and track project portfolio, features, milestones, & dependencies
- Identifies risks and act on them to ensure the team and project are not derailed
- Provides frequent meaningful updates to stakeholders and management
- Dives deep to learn new technologies and understand how they are best applied to our solutions
- Works with Software Dev Managers to translate department requirements into a clear software roadmap
- Works with software development teams to deliver
- Coordinates and ensures timely support of our customers adopting our new solutions
- Minimum 4 years experience with enterprise level project/program management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, written and presentation skills.
- Experience with detailed project planning, reporting, and measurement.
- Experience working in a highly technical, metrics driven, environment.
- Strong multi-tasking and influencing skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience as a SCRUM master or certified agile coach
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle