Full time position
Our client is looking for a dynamic Senior or Lead Recruiter, Engineering to join their people team in San Mateo, CA. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we’d like to talk with you.
As a Senior/Lead Recruiter, Engineering you will:
- Consult with and support our engineering hiring managers as a talent advisor to help them identify talent needs & build a hiring strategy.
- Lead, develop, and grow a strong team of Recruiters, demonstrating excellent people management skills, and leadership behaviors and strong collaboration with the talent acquisition leadership teams across the company.
- Source, select, sell and close amazing technical talent.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about improving talent solutions across the business.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and equip the interviewers to continually improve their interviewing capability.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Help build and manage talent brand externally.
- Nurture future hires and build a strong pipeline for the future.
The ideal Senior/Lead Recruiter, Engineering will have:
- 10 years of experience with full-lifecycle technical recruiting in-house and/or with an agency focused on Infrastructure/Cloud/Distributed Systems Engineering hiring.
- Command of leveraging social media and other on-line and innovative methods to build the company’s talent brand and interest passive candidates.
- A strong track record of closing.
- A good network across the tech community.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process.
- Must be onsite in San Mateo, CA. Working remotely is not an option.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable institution.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Lever ATS.
- PHD hiring and recruiting.
- Startup environment recruiting.
- Beginning to end Program Management experience.
- Scaling a fast-growing Engineering team.