Our client is seeking Technical Recruiters and Sourcers with the skills and experiences to find the engineering talent that will take their business further. This role is about finding and bringing the greatest minds to the company who will build the next generation of technology.
- Self-driven, with amazing organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally curious, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve existing process
- Passionate about candidate experience
- Self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and mindful about how stressful job hunting is for individuals
- Charismatic and excited to help build something and share it with the world
- A utility player and willing to help out wherever needed
Technical Sourcers (Austin and San Francisco)
You will be tasked with supporting our hiring managers which will include:
- Sourcing and hiring top talent nationwide
- Staying updated about our business and how new hires fit into the org
- Attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Working closely with our exiting teams to develop innovative sourcing strategies
- Managing the expectations of candidates in your pipeline and identifying future opportunities for candidates not looking to move right away
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Prior experience sourcing software engineers preferred
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred
- BA/BS Degreed or equivalent work experience
- Technical savvy
Technical Recruiters: (San Francisco)
What you'll do
- You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
- Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering; helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc).
- Spread the company message through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategies around finding our future team.
- Develop relationships across multiple teams.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
What you'll need
- At least 5 years of technical recruiting experience required combined with technical sourcing experience required
- In-house & agency recruiting experience
- Degreed or have equivalent work experience
- Technical savvy