Xtreme Consulting is looking for a Test Architect, In this role, you will be responsible for driving automation tooling, frameworks, and architecture strategy to advance test automation across diverse set of applications: APIs, mobile, and user interface.
- Expertise in automation frameworks supporting various layers and phases of testing (e.g. component, integration, QA, UA).
- Proficiency with DevOps culture and practices with strong knowledge of DevOps technologies, processes and tools.
- Proven record of establishing DevOps pipelines and capabilities across several teams.
- Familiarity with industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks including approaches e.g. Iterative, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), etc.
- Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to explain complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts.
- Ability to lead, providing clear technical direction in the face of conflicting requirements and/or ambiguity.
- Sound knowledge across industry wide language and framework choices: Java, Java Script, JUnit, Node, Appium, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Code scanning tools (e.g. Sonar), Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships, promotes a collaborative and team environment, and influences others.
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Mentor staff specifically Software Engineers in Test (SDETs) to instrument automated quality checks in software development and delivery pipeline (CI/CD) leveraging common framework modules.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer or SDET.
- 6-10 years of technical architecture experience with all aspects of solution delivery from design through development, testing and implementation
- Experience testing Mobile & OTT Streaming devices
- Strong Experience developing high quality automation frameworks.
- Experience creating automated UI & API tests for integration, acceptance, or regression testing
- Experience with REST / SOAP services and clients.
- Strong experience working with SDLC frameworks like: SCRUM, Kanban, Agile.
- Experience tools such as GIT, Bamboo, Jenkins