Web Content Administrator
- A BS in Marketing, Information Technology or related business discipline and at least 1 year of marketing and website administration experience.
- An understanding of processes related to website development, maintenance and improvement, including familiarity with web analytics tools that will guide site improvements, such as Google Analytics, Webtrends, and Foresee.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills as well as professional written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team, be resourceful and motivated to take ownership of small to large projects.
- Experience working within company brand guidelines, marketing email and multiple stakeholder groups preferred.
- Experience with development and execution of marketing emails
- Responsible for developing and providing content that will attract and motivate users so that they regularly access the website and utilize it as a major resource for information and decision making.
- Responsible for performing website editorial activities.