Xtreme Consulting is looking for a WSO2 ESB consultant for our industry leading client in Bellevue, WA.
Job Description / Responsibilities
• Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
• Design and development of different integration use cases.
• Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
• Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
• Implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in WSO2.
• Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
• Mentor and support peers and junior staff members through requirements, design and development activities.
• Good hands on experience on WSO2 ESB working knowledge of proxy services, connectors, error handling, custom mediators and good debugging skills
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
• Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies.
• Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
• Strong knowledge in API Modelling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
• Experienced troubleshooting WSO2 ESB, DSS, BPS
• Experienced in using Active MQ
• Experience with deployment & testing tools such as Jenkins, Git, TestNG, JMeter
• 8+ years enterprise solution development experience in various integration tools
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
• Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation.