You must love
- Emotionally connecting with customers
- Customer-centered design processes
- Solving seriously real problems
- Organizing and maintaining complex design systems
- Ambitious and ambiguous directions
- Inspiring others to aim for bigger, bolder, and smarter ideas
- Agile and experiment-driven development
- Negotiating, communicating, and presenting
What you’ll do
- Design for multiple platforms within the realm of technical possibilities.
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs.
- Design and maintain the core product experience
- Deliver compelling UX visions, UI specifications, high fidelity visual designs and prototypes.
- Apply strategic visual thinking to deliver a best in class product experience
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that make our products very simple to use
- Utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends
- Collaborate effectively with designers, researchers, engineering, product management, marketing, and other team members
- Prioritize work & multi-task well; Wear multiple hats in a true start-up spirit to support adjacent areas like interaction design or user research